Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Slay to the Music: Goapele - "Closer"

This week's song has been a favorite of mine for many years. The beat/rhythm is entrancing. The singing is soothing & reassuring. The lyrical content, on point! This song makes me feel mellow, yet optimistic and empowered. With all of those things combined, this song can't miss!


Goapele's "Closer" is a fitting song to listen to when you are feeling out of sorts or unsure of your self. Its like a pep talk for me that reminds me that I'm getting "closer to my dreams". As a Makeup Artist, no matter what level you are on, sometimes you question your craft and skills. Just know & remember that everything happens in its own time. The key is not to EVER give up. So SLAY AWAY!


Goapele - "Closer"
#colormebeautimous #goapele #closertomydreams #closer #slaytothemusic #musictoslayto #makeupartist #motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment