Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Slay to the Music: Calvin Richardson "Hearsay"

I can’t express enough how much I love music and what it means to me or how I come alive whether I’m cleaning, cooking or beating a face. The song I want to share this week is by R&B crooner, Calvin Richardson. If you are familiar with Calvin, you know he can sing and songs about love are his forte. He also has a singing style similar to the late Bobby Womack and has actually remade quite a few of his songs, going so far as to dedicate an entire album to Mr. Womack’s songs with his project, “Facts Of Life: The Soul Of Bobby Womack”.

Calvin’s song, “Hearsay”, is from his album, “I Am Calvin”. Even thought it was released in 2014, this song still moves me & makes me happy. While it is a song about an unconditional love for a woman no matter what anybody has to say about it, It’s got a mid-tempo beat so it’s perfect to dance to or just chill & relax to but most definitely, in my case SLAY AWAY to.
Calvin Richardson - "Hearsay"

No comments:

Post a Comment