Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What's Old, Is New Again

Sometimes what’s old is new again! When I was in Junior High & High School Noxema cleansing cream was the only thing I used to clean my face....never had a blemish & my face was soft & smooth. Decided to give it a try again & I’m so glad I did! Keeping it simple for my cleansing routine, wash with Noxema, tone with Witch Hazel & moisturize with Aloe Vera Gel in the morning & at night. Using the NOXEMA as a mask & just leave it on overnight. You will see & feel a difference in the morning!

#colormebeautimous #melanin #makeupislife #makeupartist #noxema #witchhazel #cleanskin #skincareroutine #cleasingcream

2 comments:

  1. Good to know! I have been searching for a good, but affordable skincare routine. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Affordable & effective are my favorite words :)

      Delete